BF4 Bought Premium got every thing excepet the DLC XBOX ONE

by frenctoastgost

Original Post

BF4 Bought Premium got every thing excepet the DLC XBOX ONE

★★★ Newbie

so the other day i bought premium for BF4 and i got every thing the dog tags the carbon knife ect. except the dlc 

Message 1 of 4 (216 Views)

Re: BF4 Bought Premium got every thing excepet the DLC XBOX ONE

★★★ Apprentice
Check the in game store. Click download or install on the DLC. Then go back to your xbox dash board and under my games and apps it should show it installing. I feel ur pain, when I first got premium it was confusing to figure out how to get the DLC
Message 2 of 4 (208 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I do not understand why developers insist on making poor, illogical decision with this kinda thing!

Why actively choose to NOT include a simple button that says "Download" or something to that effect?

I also bought the Premium pack yesterday, and have received all content EXCEPT the additional China Rising and Second Assault levels.

Message 3 of 4 (199 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just to update... 

I was able to get these in the end... when I went into store, and instead of again trying to select the Premium pack (which continually said I already own it... close?), I selected the China Rising pack on its own, where I was then prompted with "You already own this, would you like to re-install?"  After selecting Install, again I got no visual confirmation of anything happening... however I just popped home for lunch and both had commenced downloading.  Second Assault has compelted successfully, but China Rising had stopped and I had to again re-download to bring down the final few percent.

This was in no way intuitive and certainly added a great deal of frustration.  I hope developers can make common sense a priority in fiture titles/updates.

Message 4 of 4 (195 Views)