BATTLEFIELD 4 ALPHA/BETA TEST IS OVER THANK GOD

W00T W00T

Message 251 of 280 (2,001 Views)

Re: BF4 Beta - Massive lags because of CPU usage

★★★★★ Novice

How is everyone enjoying Battlefield 4..... oh that is right your not lmfao

they released the game too soon.

I can not even download the game... or purchase it lmfao

this is the worst release in history. dvds and downloads content do not work... OMG

where do they hire these idiots to test.

This game was alpha even after the beta....

Hey EA you want a real IT company to do your game testing.. Only cost you 5 million a year for 24 7 testing on your software.  IT Enterprises is the best!!!  We do not release half assed software or pay people minimum wage to play the games...

All those videos you guys keep posting of the players and their stories is crap and lies... those are alpha beta testers getting paid to say what you tell them... put some random computers up in a convencion center have people from the street play... that is right they cant lol unless playing on special systems you built to show how nice the game looks to suck people into pre ordering a game that does not work... you guys are good at magic tricks look at the little birdy but do not pay attention to the real fact.

Message 252 of 280 (1,293 Views)

★ Apprentice

"All those videos you guys keep posting of the players and their stories is crap and lies... those are alpha beta testers getting paid to say what you tell them... put some random computers up in a convencion center have people from the street play... that is right they cant lol unless playing on special systems you built to show how nice the game looks to suck people into pre ordering a game that does not work... you guys are good at magic tricks look at the little birdy but do not pay attention to the real fact."

Sooooooo pretty much every major gaming company out there including Valve, CCP etc etc etc.

Look I understand you are butt hurt, and that someone high up in EA slighted you or you mother or something like that.  But this is a thread about the Beta ......... say it with me ......... Beeeeeeeeta.  Yes there were issues with it, yes many of those issues should have been picked up on the Alpha stage but they did act pretty quickly to resolve as many as they could.

I would say that out of my gaming group about 25 bought the game.   Out of that 20 play with no problems, 4 have graphical glitches and one cannot play it.  I haven't got the game as I won't go in for the whole Premium thing again (didn't get the value for money in BF3) and i'm just going to wait till all of the idiots get bored and then leave.

Message 253 of 280 (1,212 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

AMD fx-6100

Gainward GTX 780 Phantom GLH

8GB RAM

HDD SATA RAID 0

Motherboard ASRock 990FX Extreme 4

Precisely the same problem.

Solution: for AMD in BIOS i changed CPU Active Core Control from Disabled to 1 core per CPU or so

Now i can play Ultra settings at 40fps as a minimum

Message 254 of 280 (1,170 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am posting on this thread... because I am UNABLE to even purchase the game.

I tried to buy BF4 Digital Deluxe and Premium just out of spite...

Errored out on me, REF#10048 on Origin Store..

Tried to order on Origin.com and same error...

Tried to order from Amazon and GMG, order process sat there spinning for 1 hour then said unable to process payment try again later.....

Next day, my bank saw that EA and Origin tried to hit my card 7 times!!! with 1 dollar charges so my bank locked my debit card for FRAUD!!! WTF

I got trapped at Gas Station till I got ahold of bank, for 2 hours to clear my fraud accusation induced by EA and Origin over charging my account multiple times!! 

WOW really, first time releasing an online game I see huh origin and EA.

I had decidedto buy this stupid horribly tested game but since even trying to buy it my bank sees your company as a fraud even no thanks...

BESIDES IF JUST ORDERING THE GAME IS THIS BUGGED, DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, PLAYING THE GAME ETC... IS GOING TO BE BUGGED AND A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE AS MANY OF THE HUNDRED FORUMS OUT THERE ARE STATING... THOSE THAT THINK ALL IS FINE IN EA AND ORIGIN WORLD THINK AGAIN THEY ARE LOOSING OVER $100,000 DOLLARS A DAY THAT THE GAME AND ORIGIN STORE ARE DOWN!!!!!  EXPECT BATTLEFIELD 5 TO BE 200 BUCKS TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS ON THIS GAME WITH TONS MORE DLC YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR!!!!

Message 255 of 280 (1,094 Views)

★★ Novice

I have done exactly this, but does not help with the massive lags/rubber banding. And it is happening accross various PCs, there seems to be an issue with your client. Hope you guys provide a fix soon. 

Message 256 of 280 (1,040 Views)

★★ Novice

this is not relevant at all! >.> take ur whine out of here and go bitch at a thread where it is relevant

i still got 90% usage on my CPU

got a i5, this is not a AMD problem only

asus DC II 7850 

16gig ram 

Message 257 of 280 (955 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem with a amd fx 6300 six core procceser but my computer always crashes. soes this have to do with my driver? i always get a bad pool caller or known as the blue screen of death

Message 258 of 280 (931 Views)

★★★ Newbie

AMD Phenom II x6 1100T

16GB RAM

GTX 570 oc

120ssd

i had these same issues at first - so i left my performance tab open in my task manager for a few rounds. i noticed cpu usage was telling me %80+ but 2 of my cores werent being used... after some reading i came across this Core Unparking Utility

after using this it showed usage across all cores - peaks around %60 and i can run eveything on ultra @ 40fps+

don't know if this will fix anything for you guys, but i hope it helps :P I did this during the beta - and with some driver updates for my vid card it has only increased in performance.

as for the huge rubber banding any of you get - thats not your pc - that is the server. there are currently both sound and rubber banding issues for particular maps only. im sure we will see a patch soon for that.

Message 259 of 280 (811 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem, my cores are unparked.

I am running with:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz

Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8152MB RAM

Card name: AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series

I currently have the AMD beta drivers, I had the same problems with draw distance on the standard drivers too.

Message 260 of 280 (801 Views)