BF4 Battlescreen on android. Sony Xperia tablet Z

by maludh

Original Post

BF4 Battlescreen on android. Sony Xperia tablet Z

★★ Novice

I have tried to use the battlescreen option in my Xperia tablet Z but it just hangs with the messages loading battlescreen. After some time it just thell that the conection is not available. It has a link to some troubleshoting, but the EA server says the page is not found.

Message 1 of 4 (3,134 Views)

Re: BF4 Battlescreen on android. Sony Xperia tablet Z

★★ Novice

I found a workaround myself, did the trick for me. Follow the easy steps below!

First off, you'll need to download the Chrome Beta on your device, please note that the beta version is the only version of chrome currently supporting full screen. You can download it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chrome.beta [play.google.com]
Type “chrome://flags/” in the URL bar.
Scroll down and Enable WebGL - click the restart button below on the page.
Go to the http://www.chromeexperiments.com/detail/boids-and-buildings/?f=webgl [chromeexperiments.com]
Click on the “Launch Experiment” button.
Click “Run”.
This should bring you to full screen - every other page of the Chrome Beta should be as well, you can now close the phandroid page.
Now go login at battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlescreen/show
Enjoy!

Hope I could be to any help!

Best regards
Strudaklitt

Message 2 of 4 (2,692 Views)

★★★ Newbie

"Opps, no WebGL detectred"

Also, the WebGl is activated by default, by following your step and clicking activate, you actually activate deactivation of WebGL

Message 3 of 4 (1,603 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issues on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7 inch, it does  do everything the batlelog should, but the battlescreen feature does not work. I am going to attempt the fix below to try to connect using chrome on this tablet.

Message 4 of 4 (584 Views)