BF4 BATTLELOG TRANSITIONING PROBLEM

by 0HellRaiseR3

Original Post

Re: BF4 BATTLELOG TRANSITIONING PROBLEM

★★ Novice

also, transitioning means when the server is changing maps and in battlelog it says, "transitioning"

Message 11 of 30 (4,299 Views)

★ Novice

Is it still going on for you ? I'm having the same problem. and cant find a solution. its frustrating to the point where i'm considering just deleting the game.

I had contacted one of the technical people from EA. he asked me questions and made me do tests for atleast 1hr. and end of it. he was like, its because of your internet connection. now there are 3 others who play along with me on the same connection. and none of them have had this issue till date. the only difference between mine and their machines is that I have an AMD and they have Nvidia. 

I hope EA get this sorted out soon as its frustrating.

Message 12 of 30 (4,270 Views)

★ Novice

Seems EA spits on users cause evryone knows about crash error but no one reacts...

hope some day EA will get working technical support - not simulation of it

Message 13 of 30 (4,129 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Im having this problem ~_~ With win8.1. Why no EA personnel reply to this thread? WTF?

Message 14 of 30 (3,709 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I already opened like 8 cases already and its still not solved.............

Message 15 of 30 (3,708 Views)

★ Novice

Is it safety do? 

Message 16 of 30 (3,518 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I thought that this problem was about hardware. I updated all my hardware and this problem still happens. And EA make NOTHING about this. I'm very disappointed with this. Impossible to play.Confusedmileysad:

Windows 8.1 X64 

i7 4790k+Asrock Z97 Extreme6+8Gb DDR3 Corsair XMS2+GTX 970 Gigabyte+SSD 240GB Mushkin

Message 17 of 30 (3,432 Views)

★★★ Novice

STILL NOT FIXED!!!

Message 18 of 30 (3,390 Views)

★★★ Novice

Please fix this asap!

The game is unplayable!! Freezing and transitioning message in 1-5min EVERYTIME!!

I got r9 280x and Win 8.1 all latest drivers etc. Tried EVERYTHING possible..

Message 19 of 30 (3,189 Views)

★★★ Novice

As you can probably see in threads more and more people are having this issue .. so please be serious about it and go to work how to solve it.

I've spent solving this issue for 3 days now - WITHOUT ANY RESULTS! Tried reinstall windows from Win 8.1 to Win 7 (fresh install) then upgrade to Win 8, then again fresh installed Win 8.1 Pro x64 back again (all of them licenced and fully updated) with all official recent hardware drivers. I tried almost every possible way to "fix" all kind of bugs in BF4 I could found on forums (believe me).

I'm using latest omega drivers from AMD and Mantle, without mantle FPS aren't stable at all and much poorer performance (but they were before also on directx11 - before Winter Patch I guess).

I am 100% sure it got something to do with the game it self and in combination with AMD graphic cards and it's drivers.

Before the patch I remember I've recieved multiple times sound-loop crash.. but now with "new" patch a new crash error!

So please please get us a fix for this.

My specs:

i7 4771

16GB DDR3 1667MHz

Gigabyte R9 280x 3GB GDDR5

128GB SSD (OS) + 1TB HDD (BF4 installed on HDD)

Windows 8.1 Pro x64 - fully updated

Best regards,

lowc

Message 20 of 30 (3,185 Views)