BF4: A mildly odd request...

by OodlesMcNoodles

Original Post

BF4: A mildly odd request...

★★★ Newbie

Hi there.  Die-hard Battlefielder here.  I would really like to get my hands on a copy of a poster texture from Battlefield 4.  It's plastered all over the Metro map.  It reads, "D'Albourg," with a feminine European model projecting her elbows in this high-fashion vogue, and I think it's amazingly funny!  I don't know who on the development team churned this gem out, but it's frickin genius!  It tickled me, and I want to scale it up and have my local print shop make a life-sized printout (to hang in my designated man-space).  Any kind folks that could point me in a good direction (without trying to rip the texture from the game files)?  I'll drop my email in here in case someone can help me.  Thanks to everyone at EA/DICE for their amazing work!

[edit: email address removed]

- Josh Miller

Message 1 of 2 (278 Views)

Re: BF4: A mildly odd request...

Community Manager

This one? I tried grabbing a snip from a youtube video, but as you can see the quality just isn't there. A reverse image search came up with nothing, so that suggests this was a custom asset made by DICE. 

snip2.PNG

I think you may be out of luck here as even the base asset likely doesn't have the resolution to scale up to poster size in real life. 

Thank you for the very interesting question, and good luck. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (265 Views)