Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

BATTLEFIELD 4 PREMIUM AND THE FUTURE MAP PACK DILEMMA

by PS3o-k

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BATTLEFIELD 4 PREMIUM AND THE FUTURE MAP PACK DILEMMA

★★★★ Novice

i had previously preordered BF4 PREMIUM and i heard from a family friend that future map packs will NOT be included with BF4 PREMIUM. he told me that ALL FUTURE MAP PACKS WILL BE SOLD SEPERATELY FROM A PREMIUM PURCHASE. how much of this is true? i tried to get help from origin, as well as facebook. i have not gotten any help. anyone know more/better?

Message 1 of 5 (147 Views)

will battlefield 4 premium have future map packs?

★★★★ Novice

i tried to get info from EVERYWHERE and still no luck. will i have to buy more map packs IF/WHEN they come out? i don't care about the maps/map packs. its a given that its how you make your money. i just want to know if they will be included with "premium".

Message 2 of 5 (147 Views)

Re: BATTLEFIELD 4 PREMIUM AND THE FUTURE MAP PACK DILEMMA

Community Manager

Heya, I've merged your two threads since they were both about the same question. 

There has no Battlefield 4 Premium been announced so far. You can pre-order Battlefield 4 to get the Battlefield 4 China Rising expansion pack at no additional cost. 

Message 3 of 5 (144 Views)

★★★★ Novice
https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/76889/pc-download/bundle/digital-deluxe-edition

Deluxe/premium same **bleep**. Why is this **bleep** $70.00? For a map and beta? What the **bleep**? Why merge the two threads? My questions still aren't answered. What the **bleep** is up with the 70 price tag? 1 map and beta? That's it?
Message 4 of 5 (134 Views)

Community Manager

The Battlefield 4 Digital Deluxe Edition is not just one map and a beta. It's the full Battlefield 4 game + access to the exclusive Battlefield 4 beta + 3 Gold Battlepacks + the Vehicle Shortcut for Battlefield 3 + the China Rising DLC (if you pre-order Battlefield 4).

Yesterday, Dice also announced Battlefield 4 Premium to keep the action going all year long. Premium will be sold seperately, similar to Battlefield 3 Premium.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/news/view/2955971139368945311/

Message 5 of 5 (121 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

The Battlefield 4 Digital Deluxe Edition is not just one map and a beta. It's the full Battlefield 4 game + access to the exclusive Battlefield 4 beta + 3 Gold Battlepacks + the Vehicle Shortcut for Battlefield 3 + the China Rising DLC (if you pre-order Battlefield 4).

Yesterday, Dice also announced Battlefield 4 Premium to keep the action going all year long. Premium will be sold seperately, similar to Battlefield 3 Premium.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/news/view/2955971139368945311/

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com