Re: BATTLEFIELD 4 ERROR Game Disconnected : something went wrong !

by 0pieYum

Original Post

BATTLEFIELD 4 ERROR Game Disconnected : something went wrong !

★★ Novice
II got THIS MESSAGE--ERROR Game DisconnectedConfusedomething went wrong, every time i try to play online, since the release i can't join multi-player server, i've pre-ordered BF4 since march 2013 and this is what i got ? Seriously you need to fix this or refund me on my credit card, i pay for a game that would work entirely, but now this is a half game and you didn't repair it, because i still can't join a multi-player server ! i've try to uninstall\reinstall BF4, same with Punkbuster , updated both, updated graphics card driver, motherboard, directX , etc, etc.. ! And still don't work !!!! And don't tell me it's because of my PC ! PC setup : Cooler Master Storm SNIPER Black Edition Cooler Master 850 Watts Silent PRO Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3,40Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77 socket 1155 ASUS GTX 670 2GB ASUS VE248 Led Monitor Kingston HYPER X 1600 Mhz 4g X 4 Cyborg R.A.T. 9 mice Cyborg F.L.Y. 5 Logitech G51 Surround Sound System SteelSeries Merc Stealtth keyboard SENNHEISER PC 333D GAME headset
Message 1 of 41 (9,892 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have the same problem. I´ve tried everything, update punkbuster, delete profiles files, but I got the same message.

EA... you should do something about that.

My Pc setup is:

Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz (3.9Ghz Turbo Boost)  
Asus Z87-A
2x4Gb DDR3 Gskill SNIPER 2133Mhz F3-17000CL11D-8GBSR
Zotac GTX770 2Gb GDDR5 Doble Cooler AMP! Oc
Sentey 750W SDP750-SS Solid Power 80 Plus

Message 2 of 41 (9,644 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue...I've found out that when launching the game the Punkbuster B service will not start.   If you check your running services you will see PB A running.  When I launch BF3   I can see it start the PB B service...and then that game runs fine.  BF3  and BF4 have different versions of PB....so I'm wondering if the Punkbuster A running in my services is just for BF3...and thats why PB B won't start for BF4.....do you guys have both BF3 and BF4 installed?

Message 3 of 41 (9,631 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I will check punkbuster when Im playing. I think that it could be the reason of games crashes.

Message 4 of 41 (9,605 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Jop i have installed bf3 and bf4 and i saw that when im in the loading screen , in the taskmanager punkbuster A is running(by bf4)!!! BF3 is running !!

Please Help!

Message 5 of 41 (8,257 Views)

★★★ Newbie
For those getting the infamous game disconnected something went wrong error, what worked for me was: to reboot my router. I did it through the router settings of router, then it worked. I guess you could hard reboot it by turning it off for a couple of minutes too.

Good luck guys.
Message 6 of 41 (7,939 Views)

★ Novice

I have this problem too. I got all kinds of crashes after BF 4 beta came out. At first, BF3 froze and closed without any noticifications,and could not kill Bf3.exe in the task manager. I asked the customer sevice guy, and he did not help any thing, I am majored in CS!! He told me that professional technical guy will email me in 72 hrs, actually it was 2 weeks later. I reinstalled my win8!!! And it worked for few weeks. I was very pissed. Now I have BF4, more crashes. Kicked by sever without any reason. "Leaving leveling" "Game disconnected, something went wrong." "Client closed down" "Could not join sever", etc. My internet speed is very fast, and my laptop is powerful. WHy this kind of problem happens, and nobody fix it? More patches causes more crashes on my laptop. EA, F****K u*p everything. I am so pissed. 

Message 7 of 41 (7,272 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Today was the first time i got this message.... 

Hardware:

i7  4770K (Stock)

Radeon 290x (Stock)

16GB DDR3 2400 (Stock)

Samsung EVO 840 250GB

Windows 7 SP1 x64

EDIT :

For me it's clear what happened, the server got an update. Also BF4 got an update of a whopping 990MB. I hope it brings more pleasure then pain.

Message 8 of 41 (6,968 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

FIX THIS EA COMPLETELY RUINING THE GAME FOR ME.

Message 9 of 41 (6,211 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just recently got the game.   Have not been able to get into multiplayer at all for this ever recurrent error.  

What is the fix?

Message 10 of 41 (5,804 Views)