BANNED

by smaktalkturtle1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BANNED

★★★ Newbie

I have been banned from playing Battlefield 4 for 72 hours because of an emblem. My emblem was the **bleep** swastica. This sounds bad but it is unfair. An emblem represents me and my player, nobody else. Nazism is a political stance, specifically a political party based around a religion. Houwever it is not a religion itself. It is a joke that represents me. If anyone is disturbed by it why dosen't Battlefield 4, a specific player, or Origin send me a message via my email or my xbox live account asking to change it? This is not fair to me.

Message 1 of 5 (300 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BANNED

Community Manager (retired)

There is nothing we can do here and showing a swastica is against our Terms of Service.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (285 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Although it is a very offensive emblem. I do agree with you. I wish you the best of luck!

Message 2 of 5 (297 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

There is nothing we can do here and showing a swastica is against our Terms of Service.

Cheers

Basti

Message 3 of 5 (286 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I was literally just banned the other day and once I looked it up I realised my mistake, I jokingly made a swatika emblem as my friends dared me too thats all as I have no support for the **bleep** party or white supremicy I tnink this is all wrong. However the purpose of my reply is to find out the lenth of my ban, I hope that it is not permanent as I would hate to loose my work. I realise my mistake and am obviously willing to change it to something un offensive. 

Yours sincerely, Sam Standard smile

@EA_Bastian wrote:

Cheers

Basti

Message 4 of 5 (246 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Please take a look at your email, spam mail and junk mail, for the notification of your ban.

You should receive all the details, if it was from that emblem and the ban is usually 72 hours for this offence (if it is your first).

Next time, please do not attempt to do that kind of thing again.

If you wish to see the full TOS rules, take a look here: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/ .

Message 5 of 5 (240 Views)