Assignment bug

by SyncedFayde

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Assignment bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I recently reinstalled all the bf4 dlc since I got a new hard drive but when I got on bf4 all my dlc guns were grayed out but when I go to the assignments it says I have completed all of them meaning I can't reunlock them I'm on the Xbox 360 the guns still have progress on them
Message 1 of 3 (278 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Assignment bug

I see from your battlelog profile that you are a premium player. Go into your purchase\download history (or to the BF4 in game store to the premium section) and re-download your premium file. This file is necessary to access any expansion packs and the weapons from them so if the file is missing or corrupted you lose access to your weapons and expansions unitl it is replaced. After the file downloads and instals completely close BF4 (not just minimize or suspend) and restart BF4 so it initializes with the premium file present. Then you should be able to access your weapons.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (262 Views)

All Replies

I see from your battlelog profile that you are a premium player. Go into your purchase\download history (or to the BF4 in game store to the premium section) and re-download your premium file. This file is necessary to access any expansion packs and the weapons from them so if the file is missing or corrupted you lose access to your weapons and expansions unitl it is replaced. After the file downloads and instals completely close BF4 (not just minimize or suspend) and restart BF4 so it initializes with the premium file present. Then you should be able to access your weapons.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 3 (263 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You just saved me hours thank you!
Message 3 of 3 (251 Views)