Are there any scdkey promo codes?

by Messilucy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Are there any scdkey promo codes?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I want to buy Battlefield 3 for my child.  He told me he want it  week ago.  I have checked many store and choose scdkey. It looks easy and great.  Does there anyone have coupon for it ?  Where should i go to get it?  Thanks a lot. 

Message 1 of 4 (307 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Are there any scdkey promo codes?

Hero (Retired)

@Messilucy

Sorry, but Dark Souls 3 is not an EA title.  Even if it was, we cannot give you coupons.  This is a player based forum.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (315 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@Messilucy

Sorry, but Dark Souls 3 is not an EA title.  Even if it was, we cannot give you coupons.  This is a player based forum.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 2 of 4 (316 Views)

Community Manager

It looks like there was an edit and this was changed to BF3. In any case this isn't something we can help with, we don't have discount codes to share on any site. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 4 (288 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for your help. My friend told me the game. I was write a strong game name at first,  So i have changed the name.  I have got my game already.  Because I dont have coupon on scdkey. But there customer service give me one. I already got my battlefileld already.  Thanks a lot.

Message 4 of 4 (254 Views)