Appeal Battlelog Ban

by frannnchise

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Appeal Battlelog Ban

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Ok so i posted a thread about trading in battlefied 4 at gamestop, because the entire experience was a slap in the face to consumsers (including myself) in my opinion.

And yes I am entitled to my opinions.

Someone the replied saying GTFO, which translates to Get The F*ck Out. (shouldn't this guy be banned)

I then replied that I would not leave so i could remind people what a teribble product BF4 is.

I was then permently banned!!!!!! Seriously this is ridiculous.

*what I said, and the reason i was permanently banned*

"Ill always be here, to remind people how bad this game is. 
And to remind people that it was totally broken at launch, and instead if fixing it, they have trained us to accept a poorly made half completed game.
Yup, truth hurts"

"Mods reply"

As you have blatantly stated that you are no longer own the game, and your only intention is to disrupt the forums, I've gone ahead and removed you from the community. Should you return with the intention of contributing towards a more constructive atmosphere, you are more than welcome to appeal. 

-Stiv

Link to thread in question: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2979150493995611121/

Seriously premantely banned from battlelog, I did nothing wrong.!!!!! I was gonna buy battlefront and Hardline. 

unban me or im done with Battlefield for ever, this is totally over reaction by EA stiv. EA and Dice should be embarassed with this entire ordeal including BF4 as a whole.

Unacccaptable in everyway, games was unplayable for 3 months.  Im disgusted.

Message 1 of 8 (353 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Appeal Battlelog Ban

Community Manager

To dispute any action against your EA account, please check this FAQ: https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (350 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

To dispute any action against your EA account, please check this FAQ: https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

barry.png
Message 2 of 8 (351 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

e-mail sent, with guidlines followed. Thank you, hoping for justice. I hope to be purchasing Hardline and Battlefront 3.  Hopefully...

Message 3 of 8 (341 Views)

Community Manager

You are welcome.

barry.png
Message 4 of 8 (337 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I know how you feel, I got suspended for the battlelog two weeks ago by EA stiv  for six months and the impression he left on me was that he is a EA employee that is paid to do nothing but silence any and all criticism and cover it up for the good of the "Community " he says which is a lie, what he means to say is for the good for the company stocks, since in his mind any bad press is lost money, EA stiv is a power-mad jerk that everyone hates and if there was a petion to have EA stiv fired I would sign it in a heartbeat.

Message 5 of 8 (325 Views)

★★ Guide

Hello everyone,

First of all, let me start with saying that you (frannnchise) did well following EA_Berry's advice. I am quite sure the ban will be appealed and you will be able to continue use Battlelog services.

As for you wrath425, I would recommend you to make more constructive posts in order to justify your bad experience with moderators. No need to use foul language as this shows some level of immaturity towards you and the community as a whole.

That's about it. Thank for the time you took to read this.

Message 6 of 8 (314 Views)

★★ Novice

What foul language did you read, everything I said is pg if albeit less than complimentary?

All I did was describe this employee EA stiv as a corrupt corporate stooge, no offense to the other EA moderators intended, which there is evidence of his corrupt behavior as he silences anyone who critcizes DICE the developer on the battlelog forums through censorship of their post or suspending and even banning them so they can't voice their legitiment opinions about the developer's evident mistakes such as releasing an unfinished and untested product after a late beta stage that should have told them to delay the final product by at least three months as said by the OP's comment on unplayability for that amount of time, also EA stiv seemed to almost taunt the OP at the end of the battlelog post so there's more evidence of his corrupt behavior.

Message 7 of 8 (300 Views)

★ Novice
Yeah... I know what you feel, both of you. Ea Stiv is muting and banning for nothing, he muted me for 2 days for nothing so I know what I'm talking about.. ^^ You should kick Stiv from moderation... Lol ツ
Message 8 of 8 (291 Views)