All BF4 unlocks GONE!!1

by MattyD242

Original Post

Re: All BF4 unlocks GONE!!1

★★★ Newbie

Having same issue here. Going into the test range has all my custom loadouts. But whenever I hop into an MP game everything is reset to default. I am beyond pissed right now...

Message 11 of 17 (1,302 Views)

★★★ Newbie
All of my unlocks are gone as well. From the player menu, I can view all my unlocks/exp/ rank but when I'm in game it puts me back to rank zero... Also, after the game is over usually you can scroll across unlocks/ scoreboard/ etc. but the only tab it is showing is for the scoreboard. Please fix ASAP

rampage8642 on PS4
Message 12 of 17 (1,293 Views)

★ Novice
I also seem to have lost my unlocks on battle log. But not on china rising maps.
Message 13 of 17 (1,268 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Add me to the list of customers here for a fix.  (XBone)

Message 14 of 17 (1,260 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey guys we are currently investigating this issue. Your progression is not missing but we would need some issue to analyze this display bug. Could you please jump over to following sticky and provide us information while using the form there?

Cheers

Basti

Message 15 of 17 (1,257 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so... i'm having a similar problem, but on a different level.... when in game online, i have all my weapons and classes and i experience no problems when i initially start the game, it's if i try to alter or even switch my classes i experience dificulties. when i switch or alter my classes, my character becomes invisible and my primary weapon reads that it has no ammo, when i switch to my secondary or equipment, my invintory dispears entirely. despite this the campign and test range work perfectly. I'm not quite sure what the cause of this is, but if it can be fixed or if i could get any advice, i would appreciate it. right now it it just kinda seems like i wasted 110 dollars on this game. 

Message 16 of 17 (543 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Last time I played Battlefield 4 was 2014, restarted to play few days ago, and guess what, the only unlocked attachments I got were only from collected golden suit cases...my rank and statistics are the same like back in 2014, but weapons and other stuff have disappeared, for example, I have my unlocked sniper rifles, okey, but I remember having MG's and other rifles and guns, and attachments unlocked on them...but they are all gone...

PC user.

Message 17 of 17 (417 Views)