All BF4 servers down on Xbox 360 WTF DICE

by WeezyMD227

Original Post

Accepted Solution

All BF4 servers down on Xbox 360 WTF DICE

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This is unreal I've never dealt with so many problems with a game these people are /edit by admin: ***** ...if you need to blow off some steam, spend the time reading our guidelines

Message 1 of 10 (1,696 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: All BF4 servers down on Xbox 360 WTF DICE

Community Manager (retired)

Our team is aware that some players experiencing BF4 connectivity issues on Xbox and is working on a fix. And by the way, as Answer HQ is a mature community platform, we are not tolerating any kind of offensive language. Please keep that in mind, I edited your post.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (1,688 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Our team is aware that some players experiencing BF4 connectivity issues on Xbox and is working on a fix. And by the way, as Answer HQ is a mature community platform, we are not tolerating any kind of offensive language. Please keep that in mind, I edited your post.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 10 (1,689 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Can we please have an eta of when it might be fixed. Im going crazy its double xp and im missing it. Will there be any type ofcondolence for us. Im pretty sure the majority of us on here pick bf4 over call of duty. Thabk you.
Message 3 of 10 (1,653 Views)

★★★ Newbie
you should take your guidelines and shove them right next to EA dice being the worst company in America award you release a game for previous gen consoles half cocked and then apply 20 crack smoking 1 armed monkeys to fix the problems people are pissed and are getting more pissed because you have not admitted that you f***** up.no amount of double xp will make up for your issues that you've been having if the issues are still there.so go ahead and spout on about guidelines why your game is crashing around you.how's that for levelution?
Message 4 of 10 (1,644 Views)

★★ Novice
Idgaf about your guide lines as you can see
Message 5 of 10 (1,640 Views)

★★★ Newbie
SOLVED ARE YOU KIDDING ME SOLVED MEANS THE PROBLEM IS FIXED NOT STILL SCREWED UP
Message 6 of 10 (1,623 Views)

★ Novice
Check your server filters. Mine reset so that no maps were highlighted. Hope this helps
Message 7 of 10 (1,565 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So i paid 50 EFFEN dollars for the game only had a couple hiccups with your servers which i understand is normal so last night i think hey im gonna go premium i could spend the 50 dollars on anything else more important but hey what the heck im gonna spend in on this game and you no what "NOW I CANT GET ON ANY GAME IN ANY ROOM TYPE JUST SAYS CANT CONNECT TO SERVER" i spent my good money that cant even be used becuase a game which should have been tested properly before shipped was sent out to all of us to deal with. Thanks and i prolly wont get any refund at all or any sort of compansation just like the rest of us who are  dealing with this crap . If any of u have a heart or conscience ull do what GTA5 did and when u get this junk fixed give us free stuff like unlock weapons so we dont have to work for them or extra xp like 4X xp per everything done in game we deserve somethen.

Message 8 of 10 (1,525 Views)

★★★ Newbie

if we were paying for quality work, wed be blowing off steam playing our games. YOU SUCK, ORIGIN, DICE, EA

Message 9 of 10 (1,521 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please help way are players just droped form server and then cant get back on . We have a platoon battle tomorrow and if your servers are not working the battle will not work please fix the problem or let me know way this is happening  thank you Cathy 

Message 10 of 10 (395 Views)