Activation code battlefield 4

by XxApexRambo15xX

Original Post

Activation code battlefield 4

★★★ Newbie

Hi i lost my activation code is there anyway i can get  new one for the game or some how get it back??

Message 1 of 3 (216 Views)

Re: Activation code battlefield 4

Hero (Retired)

Hi there,

Sorry about the question...how do you lost your activation code? Battlefield 4 since it's a only origin game you are force to reedem the code trough origin and once you do that, the game will always remain in your origin library and nobody will never ask for the activation code again. If you have reedem the code already you can check it out under the game details tab, but it will completely useless. However in the case that you really lost the retail box just after bought it i'm sorry to say that is not  Ea's responsability. You will have to buy another copy.

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 3 (203 Views)

Re: Activation code battlefield 4

★★ Guide

Hello brandon09090,

If you have not redeemed the Battlefield 4 activation code on your Origin account then unfortunately you will have to buy a new copy of the game OR you can try to talk with the retail store you bought it from (provided that it was NOT purchased online).

If you have bought the activation code from an online store then simply log back into the store's account and find the activation code in your orders.

-----------------------------------------
If you believe that this answer was helpful, please click the XP button right down below. If this solution worked then accept this post as solution.

Message 3 of 3 (193 Views)