Account Troubles

by texasalpha3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account Troubles

★★★ Newbie

On my email I accidentally changed my origin ID to Texasapla3 and when I edit to get to my previous ID it says already used. At the bottom of the edit screen is  listed on PLAYSTATION NETWORKS OTHER ACCOUNTS (texasapha1) my original ID.  I need to get to that original ID and when I go to edit to change the name back it says already used and I cant get to my battlelog with all my battlelog emblems and etc. 

Can anyone help me?

There seems to be no way I can change it without changing my email and I want to use the original email.

Message 1 of 2 (174 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account Troubles

Community Manager (retired)

No worry, just get in contact with one of our Game Advisor. They can perform an account check for all your listed ID's and persona and can help you to link the right details to your account. Please keep in mind that they will need some of your private information for their verification process.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (170 Views)

All Replies

Re: Account Troubles

Community Manager (retired)

No worry, just get in contact with one of our Game Advisor. They can perform an account check for all your listed ID's and persona and can help you to link the right details to your account. Please keep in mind that they will need some of your private information for their verification process.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 2 (171 Views)