Accidently bought BF4 Premium for PS4 instead of PS3 (I don`t own PS4)!

by HumortoBR

Original Post

Accidently bought BF4 Premium for PS4 instead of PS3 (I don`t own PS4)!

★ Novice

Well, I think title says it all... I just didn`t saw that was available 2 different versios (ps3/ps4 & only ps4) and bought PS4 Version instead of PS3. I don`t own a PS4... Not yet... What should I do? Maybe just trade versions or refund, if it is possible... Please, help!

Message 1 of 7 (588 Views)

Re: Accidently bought BF4 Premium for PS4 instead of PS3 (I don`t own PS4)!

★★ Novice

Don't worry, it's the same for ps3 and ps4.

Just go to where you download it in the PS3 and it should be available as "FREE".

Message 2 of 7 (579 Views)

★ Novice

its the same thing, just download it on your ps3.

Message 3 of 7 (576 Views)

★ Novice

No, it isn`t available as free... It doesn`t even appears on psn store cause it`s only for ps4! I really doesn`t undestand why there are two differents premiums if the ps3 works on ps4...

Message 4 of 7 (565 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Please contact support for the refund, so you can buy it for the correct platform. To contact support, follow this steps:

For this, you will need to contact Origin/EA support. They will gladly help you, with this problem. To contact them, see the steps below: 

*Note that some players may have issues when using Internet Explorer. If this is the case, please use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome*

Click the following link and log in: https://help.ea.com/en/

Then click on Help with a Game, and choose your game. If your game isn't listed, try entering the name on the search bar to the right. Alternately you can choose the Browse By Topic option and choose your relevant topic. If it is an account issue that doesn't require Game Advisor assistance, you can click the Manage Account button.

On the next page you will see a bunch of articles, links to community fixes, and a manuals tab for the chosen game.

If the articles aren't relevant to you, scroll to the bottom of the page, and you will get an option to Contact Us.

Click this and you will be prompted to choose your platform, the topic of your issue and to give a brief description of the issue at hand.

You will then have your options available, such as having a Live Chat with an advisor, or scheduling a callback if it is available in your region.

After this, you will get a live chat or a callback (depending on what you chosen) with an EA agent, that will be glad to help you.

Message 5 of 7 (561 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for the answer! I already did it and they only told me that wasn't available that option on the system and told me to talk to sony to see what they can do! Sony told me that they normally don't refund, but will see what they can do for me (cause I don't even own a PS4)! Gonna see what happens, but I'm kinda sad right now... Love Sony and EA Games, hope I don't get dissapointed! Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 6 of 7 (554 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I download premium for ps4 because I thought it was the full game and now I can't return it so I blew like 20 bucks on it
Message 7 of 7 (273 Views)