by EA_David

Original Post

Re: A quick guide to Battlepacks.

★ Novice

this has happened to me to has there been a fix to it yet

Message 71 of 75 (301 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Nope sure hasn't. Got 2 gold battle packs just opened them and both had portraits. Yet when I go to change my portraits on battlelog there are only the original 12 unlocked. **bleep** you DICE and **bleep** you EA. I still haven't gotten my vet battle pack and you aren't fixing **bleep** so I'm throwing my copy of bf4 in the garbage where it belongs. I WILL NOT be buying anything from either of you again.
Message 72 of 75 (298 Views)

★ Novice

its has did more stupid stuff than that, it some times takes all my weapons from me its veary aggravating that i paid so much for it and it givesme such a hard time to play and enjoy it, also i have yet to get my gold battle pack that came with my pre order 

Message 73 of 75 (295 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have BF4 on Xbox One. I recieved both Axe and Slim Jim promotional codes and redeemed them on their respective sites for XBOX One Codes. I went to my account on xbox.com and entered each code I recieved and was given a "successful" prompt after each one.

It has been about 24 hours and I have not recieved any of the battlepacks or dogt tags that I was supposed to get. I am a premium member and the battlepacks are not showing up on either the battlelog website, or on my console in game.

My Questions: Are the syncing issues I have read about in this thread still happening? Should I just be patient and wait a bit longer, or do I have to contact support?

It wouldn't be such a big deal if slim jims were not terrible meat dust with a side of heartburn and Axe didn't smell like noxious death. I went ahead and bought these things just for the battlepacks because I am so sucked into this game and am willing to roll the dice to try and get some attachments for the guns I like to use. Please help!

DigStyle on BattleLog

Diggystyle on Xbox One

Message 74 of 75 (289 Views)

★★ Novice

Attn David, I'm having with some items that I received in a battlepack that is not available to me when trying to customizing my rifle. Example I received in battleacks the 4X scope for the scar H and the M416. but this 4X scope option is not available when i'm trying to pull up scope options during a game. ather might be other items but this one comes to mind. Am I doing something wrong? I went to battlepacke and I clicked on the 4X power scope and the scar H came up but what next??? can you help me please.

Message 75 of 75 (273 Views)