Re: 60 FPS on every Settings

by ragnarok013

Original Post

60 FPS on every Settings

★★ Novice

I ve got a problem:
After some serious problems with bf4 (running always under 20 fps on each settings) i got that one working but i ve got another one.
I've got a AMD MSi R9 280x which i was supposed (like 3 months ago) to rung BF4 at High settings with always 70-80 FPS (sometimes even more).
Now it is that i can choose any Presets (Low, Medium, High and Ultra) and also my Settings (a Mixture of High and Low) the game runs around 60. And every Settings.
I havent got any FPS Drops anymore, but i would like to play on the best framerate my Graphics Card is capible of.

Message 1 of 4 (273 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Have you tried to turn Vertical Synchronization (V-Sync) off in in-game graphics options? It is the most common cause of framerate being capped at a certain value.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 2 of 4 (267 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Check xbox dvr recorder feature is disable

Message 3 of 4 (253 Views)

@ssjGokuuu wrote:

I ve got a problem:
After some serious problems with bf4 (running always under 20 fps on each settings) i got that one working but i ve got another one.
I've got a AMD MSi R9 280x which i was supposed (like 3 months ago) to rung BF4 at High settings with always 70-80 FPS (sometimes even more).
Now it is that i can choose any Presets (Low, Medium, High and Ultra) and also my Settings (a Mixture of High and Low) the game runs around 60. And every Settings.
I havent got any FPS Drops anymore, but i would like to play on the best framerate my Graphics Card is capible of.

Did this begin after the latest Origin redesign? If so turning off the origin helper function and origin in game.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 4 (243 Views)