1 Pc 5+ Accounts

by henimex555

Original Post

Accepted Solution

1 Pc 5+ Accounts

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

hi

i have an internet cafe, i installed Origin and downloaded BF4 but when customers try to play game, always gives an error for activate the game. I already activated game via Origin Game Time fo BF4 i can see order confirmation mail in my inbox but i can only play game with the first account i activated the game.

there are lots of customers in my workplace and want to try BF4. is there a solution for fix this problem

here is a screenshot

http://i.hizliresim.com/Z10Bdg.jpg

Message 1 of 4 (266 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 1 Pc 5+ Accounts

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

to clarify what EA_Bastian is saying is that each account has a separate license to it. whether if its a trial license (what EA Game Time is) or full license (when you purchase the game) each account needs one to be able to play. all 5 accounts need to be set up for Game Time before they can be used to play. this also applies if youre buying the game in full. now to answer your question as long as youre able to access your account you should be able to play the game youll just need to redownload it on the computer youre playing on.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (247 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

You can't use one granted game time on several games. Have all accounts separate gametime entitlements?

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 4 (248 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

What if we bought the game for all accounts. can we log in BF4 from any pc ?

Message 3 of 4 (240 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

to clarify what EA_Bastian is saying is that each account has a separate license to it. whether if its a trial license (what EA Game Time is) or full license (when you purchase the game) each account needs one to be able to play. all 5 accounts need to be set up for Game Time before they can be used to play. this also applies if youre buying the game in full. now to answer your question as long as youre able to access your account you should be able to play the game youll just need to redownload it on the computer youre playing on.

Message 4 of 4 (248 Views)