Re: trying to play the patches on battlefield 3 premium for pc

by lonekcwolf69

Original Post

Accepted Solution

trying to play the patches on battlefield 3 premium for pc

★ Novice

I have battlefield 3 premium im trying to play the patches on it ea told me too do a repair I did still cant play the patches. it says their there but wont let me play them. my email is [edit: email address removed]

Message 1 of 6 (718 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Community Manager

Hey @lonekcwolf69,

welcome to AHQ.

You're playing on PC and you said you do have premium - now the question is if the Premium Content is already installed.

If you launch your Origin client, click on the Battlefield 3 cover and then at the bottom on "Extra Content" - is the content shown as "Installed" as it does in this screenshot (BF4 - but works the same way for BF3).

The expansions in BF3 unlock more maps, weapons, dogtags and so on, so you should be able to check in battlelog if that has been unlocked on your account. 

extracontent.PNG

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (681 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello @lonekcwolf69

Please provide more information about your issue. What error message do you get? As I understand,  you mean patches are DLC's, right?

Message 2 of 6 (707 Views)

★ Novice

I don't get an error I just click on the games it just goes to the battlefield 3 premium one I played the campaign on bf3 and I can play online fine im 56yrs old so im a newbee love the game my brother is also playing too.maybe im just not doing something rite I did a repair and it loaded it on again but still cant play the other ones. im trying to get hold of a friend he plays on there too and go to his house maybe he can show me a few things. thanks for your help in any way u can.

Message 3 of 6 (700 Views)

★ Novice

trying to play the expansion packs  back to karkland and so on.hope that helps more sorry.

Message 4 of 6 (689 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @lonekcwolf69,

welcome to AHQ.

You're playing on PC and you said you do have premium - now the question is if the Premium Content is already installed.

If you launch your Origin client, click on the Battlefield 3 cover and then at the bottom on "Extra Content" - is the content shown as "Installed" as it does in this screenshot (BF4 - but works the same way for BF3).

The expansions in BF3 unlock more maps, weapons, dogtags and so on, so you should be able to check in battlelog if that has been unlocked on your account. 

extracontent.PNG

Message 5 of 6 (682 Views)

★ Novice

doesn't say installed but says I own them I click on one of the extra games and  it goes to the screen where I just play the one I just got done with.thanks for your help still cant play.

Message 6 of 6 (671 Views)