starting battlefield 3

by mako387

Original Post

starting battlefield 3

★★★ Newbie

so basically i've been having trouble lately. i used to play battlefield 3 via ps3 regularly, but lately, it will not load past the first loading screen with the blinking blue square in the bottom right corner. i have no problems with any other and and the disk is still in perfect condition. i've deleted them reinstalled the game twice with no success, i even formatted my ps3 in hopes that i could play again with no success. i'd be willing to send several pictures of the disk with timestamps in frame to prove the disk is undamaged. i want to play the game again and i don't want to have to spend a lot of money to buy either another copy at a store to find that it also does not work or to get a digital copy on the PSN store to find out it doesn't work. i do not have money to waste. so if someone from EA could get back to me on this issue, i would be more than happy to go into greater detail as to the issues i'm having, granted i already explained it pretty well. - Ryan. 

Message 1 of 2 (107 Views)

Re: starting battlefield 3

Sometimes it also helps to rebuild your PS3's database as described here: http://www.ps3blog.net/2011/01/28/tips-and-tricks-ps3-rebuild-database-faq-recovery-menu/
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (93 Views)