request

★★★ Novice

Some Battlefield 3 DLC pls

Message 1 of 5 (728 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: request

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Dominiko13 

I am really sorry, but we do not have any information, regarding any upcoming promotions for Battlefield games. To get the latest news and updates on this, I advice you to follow our official Battlefield Twitter channel.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (833 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello @Dominiko13

What do you want exactly? 

If you want to get DLC's for Battlefield 3 for free, then it's impossible because EA cannot provide personally any products from Origin Store for free.

Some games are available for free on the Origin Store in "Free Games" tab:  https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/free-games

Message 2 of 5 (711 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi @IIPrest0nII i want Battlefield 3 Armored kill dlc exactly and why should it be impossible if origin gave  at least 4 DLCs for Battlefield 4 on the house  ?

Message 3 of 5 (703 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

It was official giveaway from EA/Origin  when you was able to get all DLC's for Battlefield 4 for free, but it was not for Battlefield 3. Such was decision of EA/DICE.  I'm sorry but at the moment there is no information about new/next giveaway DLC"s for BF4 and especially for BF3. 

Message 4 of 5 (699 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Dominiko13 

I am really sorry, but we do not have any information, regarding any upcoming promotions for Battlefield games. To get the latest news and updates on this, I advice you to follow our official Battlefield Twitter channel.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 5 of 5 (834 Views)