Re: "You were disconnected from EA Online (1)"

by SgtRaaaa

Original Post

"You were disconnected from EA Online (1)"

★★★★★ Newbie

Cannot play since updating battelog this morning.  The client will launch then immediately close, giving me this message: 

"You were disconnected from EA Online Soccer ball *10/11/12"

Message 1 of 17 (13,036 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

try update PB

General information about Punkbuster

Punkbuster is an anti-cheat tool developed by evenbalance, a company that was founded to fight Cheaters in videogames. Punkbuster is used by a lot of different games, such as Battlefield and Need for Speed.

Updating Punkbuster

1. Navigate to your Battlefield Folder(for example: C:\Origin Games\Battlefield3)

2. Start the "pbsvc.exe"as administrator

If the "pbsvc.exe" doesn't exist, download it here: http://www.evenbalance.com/downloads/pbsvc/pbsvc.exe

3. Start "Un-Install/Remove Punkbuster Service"

4. Delete all files inside "C:\Origin Games\Battlefield3\pb"(Not the folder itself, though!)

5. Download Punkbuster from http://evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php

6. Save the Setup in any folder on your computer

7. Start the Setup as administrator

8. Click "Add Game"

9. Choose "Battlefield 3" as game and make sure that the game path is your Battlefield 3 folder.

10. Click "Check for Updates"

If an update is available for Battlefield 3 PB, Punkbuster will start downloading it now.

11. Repeat step 1 and 2

12. Start "Install/Re-Install Punkbuster Service"

Punkbuster should be up-to-date right now and a restart is recommended.

That should be it, I hope I could help you out.

if not working

SOLUTION:
1. GO TO /windows/system32/drivers/etc
2. Open Hosts file with Notepad or any other Texteditor
3. Search for these:

127.0.0.1 gosredirector.ea.com
127.0.0.1 blazeserver.blazeemu.org
127.0.0.1 gosgvaprod-qos01.ea.com
127.0.0.1 gosiadprod-qos01.ea.com
127.0.0.1 gossjcprod-qos01.ea.com
127.0.0.1 demangler.ea.com
127.0.0.1 vmp.tools.gos.ea.com

4. Make it look like this:
#127.0.0.1 gosredirector.ea.com
#127.0.0.1 blazeserver.blazeemu.org
#127.0.0.1 gosgvaprod-qos01.ea.com
#127.0.0.1 gosiadprod-qos01.ea.com
#127.0.0.1 gossjcprod-qos01.ea.com
#127.0.0.1 demangler.ea.com
#127.0.0.1 vmp.tools.gos.ea.com

5. Play

Message 2 of 17 (12,940 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Mine does the same and I'm on ps3,and on premium package.all was working fine till update this morning and now I'm half way through game and dissconects me from EA.every game nearly an all.......wots happened??
Message 3 of 17 (12,929 Views)

★ Novice

I cant find this file anywhere and I got to step 11...pbsvc.exe

Message 4 of 17 (10,526 Views)

★ Novice

nothing working at all, this all bull**bleep** both origin and pbuster, i'm totally angry. GIVE ME PROFESSIONAL ANSWER WHAT I NEED TO MAKE IT WORKS!!! only bla bla bla, hate this service 

Message 5 of 17 (10,495 Views)

★ Novice

I donß´t know what you did... game ran fine until 2 days ago... no i am always kicked disconnected from EA.. I can´t play thegame longer then some minutes...

I want my money back!!!

You have no idea about the problem... everything described in here doesn´t help!

Many thanks for letting me pay 100 euro with all packs and then I cannot play this stupid game

Dice sucks!! and Origin is the same **bleep** like Steam!!

Good job guys!!

Message 6 of 17 (7,854 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem, tried everything.
No success.
F**K you EA.

Message 7 of 17 (7,680 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

The current Battlefield 3 outages are a result of activity that appears to be aimed at overwhelming our game servers. We are working on a variety of solutions to address this problem and are focused on resolution as quickly as possible. 

We appreciate your patience and support. 

Moving forward, we will provide the most up to date information on BattleLog. We are incredibly disappointed by these activities and the impact they are having on all of our ability to enjoy BF3, and thank you for your patience as we work to resolve these issues.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!

Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.

If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.

If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

Message 8 of 17 (7,659 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cant join since yesterday either, getting exact same error for the first time in 5 months. So when does this nonsense stop and I can play my game?

Message 9 of 17 (7,350 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

HOW CAN THEY EVEN THINK ABOUT BF4 IF THEY CANT FIX BF 3        IM SOOO FFFFING ANGRYYY ON EA NEVER NEVER ILL BUY A GAME FROM U AGAIN.... I BOUGHT EVERY EXPANSION AND ALL I GOT IS A **bleep**ED UP GAME

Message 10 of 17 (7,309 Views)