Re: "Infinite Joining Server" Issue

by chase012384

Original Post

"Infinite Joining Server" Issue

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello. My Battlefield 3 game is experiencing the "Infinite Joining Server" Issue, so I can't play online. I tried both of the fixes and I am also experiencing the issue with Battlefield 4 through gametime as well. Please Help. I don't want to use the "2 step verification" fix because I don't want to get hacked. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 5 (538 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @chase012384 

I am sorry for those connection troubles with  Battlefield 3. Can you tell us, what platform are you currently playing the game? What troubleshooting steps have you already performed? Can you also check this article here on the most common connection issues?

Keep me posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 2 of 5 (508 Views)

@chase012384 wrote:

Hello. My Battlefield 3 game is experiencing the "Infinite Joining Server" Issue, so I can't play online. I tried both of the fixes and I am also experiencing the issue with Battlefield 4 through gametime as well. Please Help. I don't want to use the "2 step verification" fix because I don't want to get hacked. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

There are more than just two fixes that have worked for players in this sticky thread, have you read through it?  http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/Fixes-for-quot-Infinite-Joining-Server-quot-Issue/m-p/5853038...

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 5 (496 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes but I don't want to disable 2 step verificaton and get hacked. It just starting back working the other day, but now it's broken again.

Message 4 of 5 (493 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello EA_Archi. I am playing on pc and I've tried using the "infinite joining server" fixes. I don't want to disable "2 step verification" because I don't want to get hacked. Thank you for your time. The game started back working a few days ago, but now it's back to the "infinite joining server" state.

Message 5 of 5 (473 Views)