Re: "Existing player profile data appears to be damaged" Error Starting Message.

by LiBever

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"Existing player profile data appears to be damaged" Error Starting Message.

★★★ Newbie

Ok,so I'm an owner of an Xbox 360 and i bought a Battlefield 3 "Limited Editon", so passed the singleplayer,played around on multyplayer...

And i think somwhere in Febuary,when i launched BF3, i got an error message that goes "Existing player profile appears to be damaged and cannot be used" message,so i press ok,and it asked me to ejust the brightness,just like when i first launched it,then i get a message

KARKAND AVAILBALE NOW" message everytime, and it doesn't save my SP,i pass 1 mission,launch the game

afterwards again and play BF3 SP again. It does somehow keep my LVL on MP,i think because of Battlelog, but

Everytime it sets all of my classes to defoult weapons.

Please,try to help me in any way, this was Johnny.

Message 1 of 8 (11,248 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: "Existing player profile data appears to be damaged" Error Starting Message.

Hero (Retired)

try read this topic its related http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/Damaged-Player-Profile-360/m-p/1630#M216

To fix the corrupted Player Profile, delete your Profile Save Data under BF3.

You wont lose any online stats and when you log in again, it will redownload one last time.

The next time you bring it up, everything will not be reset and will work fine.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (11,839 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)

try read this topic its related http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/Damaged-Player-Profile-360/m-p/1630#M216

To fix the corrupted Player Profile, delete your Profile Save Data under BF3.

You wont lose any online stats and when you log in again, it will redownload one last time.

The next time you bring it up, everything will not be reset and will work fine.

Message 2 of 8 (11,840 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks,but how do i do that onto on xbox?

Message 3 of 8 (11,228 Views)

Hero (Retired)

follow that topic

Message 4 of 8 (11,225 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This works.... all your online stats are still saved on the server so there should be no issues...

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/Damaged-Player-Profile-360/m-p/1630#M216

Message 5 of 8 (10,394 Views)

★★★ Newbie
That's great and all but I've had to do this atleast 5 times in a year it gets really old
Message 6 of 8 (6,554 Views)

Re: "Existing player profile data appears to be damaged" Error Startin

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem on Army of Two: The Devils cartel, and I deleted my Profile and stuff, but now nothing saved. I have to do the whole Campaign AGAIN! I was at the end of the game! 

Message 7 of 8 (4,226 Views)

Re: "Existing player profile data appears to be damaged" Error Startin

★★★★ Novice

So, it is 2019 and I get this same error on my Xbox One,(Existing player profile data appears to be damaged and cannot be used.) You would think, that before abandoning the support for this game, someone would have the sense to fix this issue.

When I do a search for this error I see complaints gong back to before 2012.

Really EA?

Now, I have tried deleting my local 360 profile and saved games, and uninstalling the update 6 online patch but the issue remains.

Can I please. get some assistance with this.

Message 8 of 8 (1,987 Views)