inflation

by TheMaster13142

Original Post

inflation

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Hi i'm an iranian guy and a inflated country You know we dont allowed to have SERVER ON OUR LOCATION since 4 years ago when bf3 rolled out and we want to talk about it why ea dont aloow us to have an server .

evry gamer know this Play with High ping like 200 or 180 is too hard

and we all sufferd greatly in this years

I'm Here And say this to EA :  PLease alow us to have our server

is any one can help me?

Message 1 of 7 (245 Views)

Re: inflation

★ Guide

EA does not control whether servers are allowed in your Country or not. Take it up with your Government. Or Move.

Message 2 of 7 (239 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

no our country dosent have any problem with ea  and it's ea or orgin or what ever dont alow us to have a server i have contaced some adviser and told this to me

and a note for you:if u exacly dont know the true answer for a quistion dont say that and for this sentece"Or MOVE" i hop it would be you'r last time to speak like this to some one

Message 3 of 7 (231 Views)

★ Guide

"ea or orgin or what ever dont alow us to have a server"

There is your answer. You say you already contacted EA advisor andf they told you this. Correct?

Then this disucssion is over.

Message 4 of 7 (227 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

no also they siad maybe froum help me

Message 5 of 7 (225 Views)

@TheMaster13142 wrote:

no our country dosent have any problem with ea  and it's ea or orgin or what ever dont alow us to have a server i have contaced some adviser and told this to me

and a note for you:if u exacly dont know the true answer for a quistion dont say that and for this sentece"Or MOVE" i hop it would be you'r last time to speak like this to some one

Good afternoon TheMaster13142, the source of the problem is that the government of Iran Banned Battlefield 3 back in 2012 due to the attack on Tehran in the single player campaign.  http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/iran-bans-battlefield-3-9725

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 6 of 7 (218 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

i know this story and i should say our country doent have any problem with that and bf3 is alowed and players can play it easily but with a high ping

is any body else i should contact him to fix this problem?

Message 7 of 7 (211 Views)