in time of sincronisation my data in origin cloud

by Semizarofff

Original Post

Accepted Solution

in time of sincronisation my data in origin cloud

★★★ Newbie

in time of sinhronisation my data in cloud of origin  i recieve a message " Is an error when we try to sinc game data between data saved in your PC and data of cloud in origin " I think what is issue is a couse of my another problem- appcrash of BF3. when i play into multiplayer.

How i can to resolve this issue?

Message 1 of 2 (217 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: in time of sincronisation my data in origin cloud

Community Manager (retired)

Hi semizarofff!

Here is a small workaround for the “ERROR SYNCHING CLOUD STORAGE DATA -Your latest cloud storage data may not be available” issue.

1. Go to www.origin.com/download
    Download and install the latest version of Origin (and make sure you have your Origin account ready as well)
  2. You should check the following ports on your router:
    For Battlefield on PC, please enable the following online ports on your connection:
    TCP
    : 80, 443, 9988, 20000-20100, 22990, 17502, 42127
    UDP
    : 3659, 14000-14016, 22990-23006, 25200-25300
    For specific instructions on how to open your ports, please visit http://www.portforward.com/ or contact your router manufacturer.
  3. Open your Origin client, click on “Show Game Details”.

Then you go to the cloud button on BF3 and uncheck the “enable cloud storage for all games” box. Launch the game, quit it and re-enable the cloud storage box. Make sure to use the local data when the information box popping up.

If this workaround doesn't solve your problem, please respond to that topic.  

Cheers
Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (215 Views)

All Replies

Re: in time of sincronisation my data in origin cloud

Community Manager (retired)

Hi semizarofff!

Here is a small workaround for the “ERROR SYNCHING CLOUD STORAGE DATA -Your latest cloud storage data may not be available” issue.

1. Go to www.origin.com/download
    Download and install the latest version of Origin (and make sure you have your Origin account ready as well)
  2. You should check the following ports on your router:
    For Battlefield on PC, please enable the following online ports on your connection:
    TCP
    : 80, 443, 9988, 20000-20100, 22990, 17502, 42127
    UDP
    : 3659, 14000-14016, 22990-23006, 25200-25300
    For specific instructions on how to open your ports, please visit http://www.portforward.com/ or contact your router manufacturer.
  3. Open your Origin client, click on “Show Game Details”.

Then you go to the cloud button on BF3 and uncheck the “enable cloud storage for all games” box. Launch the game, quit it and re-enable the cloud storage box. Make sure to use the local data when the information box popping up.

If this workaround doesn't solve your problem, please respond to that topic.  

Cheers
Basti

Message 2 of 2 (216 Views)