Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

igoproxy64.exe

by rikofwa

Original Post

igoproxy64.exe

★★★★ Novice

when I start bf3 I get application error:          igoproxy64.exe- Application error.

this application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). click ok to close application

Message 1 of 3 (11,488 Views)

Re: igoproxy64.exe

Champion

There are some Antivirus's that will catch this & report it, it's a false postive, try to add it to your AV safe (whitelist, or exclusions) list.

You can also try uninstalling Origin and downloading it from here: Download Origin

Of course, if you have plugin's, you'll probably need to uninstall/reinstall those too...

I have seen a few people that found the Igoproxy64.exe file and simply changed it to Igoproxy65.exe and that worked...

Good Luck!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped!

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin/Pogo
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----

Message 2 of 3 (11,348 Views)

Re: igoproxy64.exe

★★★★ Novice

I went to the BF4 folder and give administrator permisions to both igoproxy.exe and igoproxy64.exe and the problem was solved

Message 3 of 3 (1,915 Views)

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com