i lost my origin account !

by b00m3er

Original Post

Re: i lost my origin account !

★★★ Newbie

I got the same thing... i dont remmember my email that i registered the origin on.... but i still have my BF3 and the code for it. How can i restore my game or find out what was my hotmail?

Message 11 of 14 (3,678 Views)

Re: I lost my origin account !

★★★ Newbie
I know I tried calling but it said we Are going sky high we don't think you should wait on hold so they made this crap and half the time they give you the answer to the wrong problem and I have the same problem as you exept my game is s city
Message 12 of 14 (3,344 Views)

★ Novice

i am having the same problem i had 2 origin accounts and i had BF5 on one account and the account BF5 is on i cant find it i cant log in or anything cant reset password when i do put in the email i never get it i tried many times still no email so like how do i even loose the account i still have BF5 on my pc but i cant play it cause the account its on no longer is there i tried even adding my account as friend and it cant find the email 

Message 13 of 14 (1,119 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Origin please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 14 of 14 (1,045 Views)