i lost my game

by adrijantomic10

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i lost my game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I was bought Battlefield 3 three years ago. and i wos not play. and i download origin today and log in and the game is dissapier, is not in game library ??? why please help me to solve this problem ! THANK YOU

[Edit: Topic was moved to Battlefield 3 forum]- IIPrest0nII

Message 1 of 4 (919 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i lost my game

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hello @adrijantomic10 Please make sure you logged to the correct Account since I don't see Battlefield 3 in your Origin Library and I can't find your profile in Battlelog. It means that you logged in to the wrong account or something is wrong with the Account. 

If you are SURE that you use correct Account, but the game is still missing, in that case you will need to contact EA support:  How to contact EA support

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,342 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

This is the Anthem game forum. I think you question is better suited for Origin help. BUT, 

I would check to make sure you are looking at the full listing of games you have, and not just your favorites. (I have done that before.)

Also, check to make sure that the original game was on the PC and put into Origin. Origin was released in June 3rd 2011. So that is a very good chance it was. 

I wish I had more answers. But I would have a moderator move your question. I doubt you are the first person to have this, and EA is pretty darn responsive trying to get these problems soled.

Good luck friend.

Sass

Message 2 of 4 (912 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hello @adrijantomic10 Please make sure you logged to the correct Account since I don't see Battlefield 3 in your Origin Library and I can't find your profile in Battlelog. It means that you logged in to the wrong account or something is wrong with the Account. 

If you are SURE that you use correct Account, but the game is still missing, in that case you will need to contact EA support:  How to contact EA support

Message 3 of 4 (1,343 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @adrijantomic10,

to confirm what @IIPrest0nII said: Your game seems to be on another account, so you might wanna try logging into Origin with other email addresses, if you use any. If you should require further assistance, feel free to reach out to an EA Advisor - please keep the product code at hand, that will help in retrieving the account!

Message 4 of 4 (879 Views)