how to link my xbox one gamertag to ea account

by Babblestock93

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how to link my xbox one gamertag to ea account

★★★ Newbie

My gamertag from Xbox360 is not the same as my Xbox one. Whenever I log into EA/Origins it uses my Xbox360 gamertag. When I try to change my tag in my profile to my XB1 tag it says the tag is already taken (I'm assuming by me.) I've checked my email and it is the same for both tags. This is preventing me from activating battle feed in BF3. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 2 (461 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how to link my xbox one gamertag to ea account

Best info on linking accounts that I have seen....

But basically you will have to talk to an EA advisor using chat over on eahelp.com main site.  Use Firefox browser and don't have ad or pop up blockers running.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (445 Views)

All Replies

Re: how to link my xbox one gamertag to ea account

Best info on linking accounts that I have seen....

But basically you will have to talk to an EA advisor using chat over on eahelp.com main site.  Use Firefox browser and don't have ad or pop up blockers running.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 2 (446 Views)