down load

by acecowboy2002

Original Post

down load

★★ Newbie

i bought the weapons upgrade. it has only un locked the m 998. when i go back it said tba after i bought it 

Message 1 of 2 (61 Views)

Re: down load

Which platform are you on and have you already played the class that the weapon unlock pack unlocked?  I ask because those packs are meant for new players who have not unlocked most of the items in that class. 

The Unlock kits only unlocks the following items http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield3/1/kit-shortcuts - basically it's class based progression weapons and gadgets (for a single class pack) and progression based vehicle unlocks (for vehicle packs) and the COOP weapons (coop pack)  and all of the aforementioned items for the ultimate shortcut bundle.  The Unlock kits do not unlock any attachments for the weapons, rank based weapons, or assignment based weapons or assignment based vehicle unlocks. All of these you have to earn via getting kills with each weapon for by earning ranks and completing assignments.  The new Armored Kill vehicles and Aftermath Crossbow are also not covered by the Ultimate Unlock Kit since the kit was released long before that expansion was released. 

So if you bought the recon pack and had all of the weapons except for the M98B the M98B would be the only weapon left for the shortcut pack to unlock.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (56 Views)