★★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 7 (2,197 Views)

Re: can't install the latest browser plugin to play the game

★★★ Newbie

same here i get no Download Link Confusedmileymad:

Message 2 of 7 (2,143 Views)

Hero

Here's the direct downloadlink: http://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/cdnprefix/87d309dfc3d9/public/download/battlelog-web-plugins_2....

Please accept solutions if they are correct and press the XP button if somebody helped you.This way you help others in the same situation.

Cheers
-Carbonic

carbonic signature

Message 3 of 7 (2,128 Views)

★ Novice

I think the problem is possibly the download has been installed but not registered by the game manager, my son tried to download the update to start with so I did not see what happened the first time he tried. I cannot join any servers to play online. This is becoming annoying.

Message 4 of 7 (2,125 Views)

★ Novice

I tried this solution it installed the file but the BattleLog browser is still asking me to update, when I click to download, the screen changes and no download begins, when I click on the button for if download did not start, the download still does not start. Help please. Cant log onto any multiplayer server because of this it redirects me to install the update. Again Help!

Message 5 of 7 (2,122 Views)

★ Novice

I don't understand why but battlelog browser only stopped requiring an update on the fourth time I ran the direct download. But thank you as it is working fine now.

Message 6 of 7 (2,116 Views)

★★★ Newbie

when I downloaded the new plug in it now says that i need windows vista 6 or better is there auyway around this cause now i cant play at all

Message 7 of 7 (689 Views)