bf3 on pc

by kencob

Original Post

bf3 on pc

★★★ Novice

You folks helped me access my unlocked features. Thank you very much. I still have one last question: How do I get the auto loader function to work in the mbt?

Message 1 of 4 (229 Views)

Re: bf3 on pc

★ Guide

Hello there,

Look at this thing:

"An Auto Loader is a device that automatically reloads a normally non-automatic high-caliber firearm, e.g. a tank gun, or even a 406 mm naval "rifle" of a battleship. Autoloaders are used for either two reasons: to load shells too heavy to handle by a person, or to boost the rate of fire and cut down the number of the gun crew."

Source here !

Thank you and if you have any other questions let us know!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Did someone try and helped you? Reward them with a XP (Or a cookie). If they solved your question please hit Accept As Solution on the post they did so others know it worked.

Message 2 of 4 (217 Views)

★★★ Novice

I know what the autoloader is. I need to know how to make it work. I have selected the auto load function in my mbt options.

Message 3 of 4 (208 Views)

@kencob wrote:

I know what the autoloader is. I need to know how to make it work. I have selected the auto load function in my mbt options.

You need to earn points by using the tank to kill enemy soldiers, capture obejctives, or if in the third seat of someone else's tanks lasing targets with the CITV.  Basically just play the game using a tank and you will unlock the auto loader fairly quickly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 4 (198 Views)