bf3 launch AWC.dll load failed PLEASE HELP!

by sheldon098

Original Post

bf3 launch AWC.dll load failed PLEASE HELP!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i have just got the game and tried to launch after it has finished installing and it says AWC.dll load failed and it just repeats that everytime i try to open it. when i close my origin and re-open it says there is a 24gb update which i cannot due since i only get 15gb a month and the game was bought from a store(eb games). can anyone help me, i really wana play this game

Message 1 of 3 (10,427 Views)

Re: bf3 launch AWC.dll load failed PLEASE HELP!

★★★★★ Guide

Hello, 

uninstall the game. then turn off firewalls windows defender. then reinstall the game!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are all Community members trying to help other community members, So please keep
your patience. Describe your problem in great detail and always post your specs!

I my self also do 1on1 teamviewer sessions, so send me a PM if you want a fast way to fix your problem. (Only Technical Problems)

Please accept solutions if they are correct and press the XP button if somebody helped you. This way you help others in the same situation.

Greetz WOLF

Message 2 of 3 (10,270 Views)

Re: bf3 launch AWC.dll load failed PLEASE HELP!

★ Novice

Hi, i dont know if you've fixed it already, but a week ago i had the same problem.  I cleared cache and cookies from my browser(Chrome) and then it worked and i could join servers again!. If you're on Chrome press ctrl+shift+del to bring up the deletion of cookies and cache. Hope it helps!

Message 3 of 3 (10,258 Views)