Re: battlefield 3 48-hour trial access issues

by XSV_NiTEMARE

Original Post

battlefield 3 48-hour trial access issues

★★★ Newbie

hey there, i just got battlefield 3 for xbox 360 used and am trying to get the 48 hour online access trial to work, though every time i put my login info in @ https://onlinepass.battlefield.com/login/index.php it says that "There is a problem with your entries." though i know for sure that my account works and i have reset my password multiple times, please help, i want some battlefield 3 online :D

Message 1 of 5 (2,345 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi!

Q: I RENTED BATTLEFIELD 3 FROM A RENTAL RETAILER AND IT DOESN'T CONTAIN AN ONLINE PASS CODE:

A: Visit onlinepass.battlefield.com and enter your Origin ID to begin a free 48 hour trial period of Online Pass for Battlefield 3. Only One trial per person is allowed. Full Online Pass access can be purchased immediately from within Battlefield 3's main menu by selecting the "multiplayer" option.

Q: I BOUGHT BATTLEFIELD 3 USED AND IT DOESN'T CONTAIN A WORKING ONLINE PASS CODE:

A: Visit onlinepass.battlefield.com and enter your Origin ID to begin a free 48 hour trial period of Online Pass for Battlefield 3. Only One trial per person is allowed. Full Online Pass access can be purchased immediately from within Battlefield 3's main menu by selecting the "multiplayer" option.

This is what you should do, if your code still isn't vaild, then you can't use the free online pass as it is one-time-use. But i recommend you to buy a Battlefield 3 online pass, i'ts great and you will have it forever instead for 48H.

- Sincerely, Timmie

Message 2 of 5 (2,299 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i would love to buy one, but first i would like to do the trial offer to make sure it is something i want to spend my time and money on, i am doing exactly as the "faq" (though it isnt a useful faq at all) says, but something within EA's servers is saying that my account isnt valid for some reason, i have gone through every step i can think of on my end, and cannot find a good phone number to talk to EA's staff, what i would like is an admin's help who can actually access my account and tell me what's going on. thank you for your time.

Message 3 of 5 (2,296 Views)

★★★ Newbie

+ also, i didn't get a code in my game, and therefor didn't try one. and the instructions on the trial site says that i don't need a code and that i will be provided one once it accepts my account, which it is not for some reason.

Message 4 of 5 (2,295 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same problem here. did you solve it?

Message 5 of 5 (1,479 Views)