You were disconnected from EA Online (1)

by Weemii

Original Post

Re: You were disconnected from EA Online (1)

★★★★ Novice

delet your PROFILE SAVE DATA in the storage device, if will be with the rest of your battlefield3 saves, if this is still a problem try deleting your PROFILE ONLY then re-download it..If this helps say thanks with the "XP" button

Message 51 of 57 (993 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was having the same problem, did a,  UOtrace (small ping program to trace hops). I had 17 hops with 3 at 100% package lost...the others where 0% which is good. You may have to contact your Internet provider to ask them to check your line for static.. Helped a little. My real problem was crashing/freezing in game, I had to change my memory settings fro auto to the EPP#1 or JEDEC#2 timing... As of yet smooth playing. I hope this helps.

Message 52 of 57 (981 Views)

★★ Novice

Found this on the BF4 forums...seems to be working for me.

Try this: 
Open your cmd.exe (by typing cmd into the run box) then type ‘netsh winsock reset catalog’ without the quotes. 

It worked for me.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065217663866936/

Message 53 of 57 (946 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

EA GIVING REFUNDS?!?!?!?!???!?!?

HOLY **bleep**, OH MY **bleep**...

I'M IN TEARS LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW#%!$#$&^#$^   BUAWAUAHAHAHUAHAWHUAWHAHAHAUHAA!!!

"I'm sorry for your inconvienence sir/ma'am.  If you'd like, to return this item would only be a small one time fee of $19.99"!!!!!!!!!!!!  PRETTY MUCH  XDDDD

Message 54 of 57 (895 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have this problem too. i do everything but it doesnt work. please help me.

Message 55 of 57 (762 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I received the message "You were disconnected from EA Online Soccer ball" on 8/10 servers on Battlefield 3, and all servers on Battlefield 4.

I was however sitting on a restricted network, with no admin rights... 

My advice is to test your game with a VPN solution (I use ExpressVPN - Very easy setup - 12USD/month) 

If this solution works for you, its most likely something wrong with your network setup (Router, Portblock, ect) 

From there you can choose to play with VPN or fix your Network Setup.

Message 56 of 57 (749 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 57 of 57 (419 Views)