Xbox one bf3 going hunting freeze glitch

by tracer1080p

Original Post

Re: Xbox one bf3 going hunting freeze glitch

★★ Novice
This is what worked for me..When you're about to continue campaign after reloading it, wait a few minutes before starting it. Once you've pressed continue and you're returned in-game (back sitting in the plane) turn around and look out the back of the aircraft. I did this and it worked. I kept looking behind until the aircraft had landed. The waiting a few minutes before hand might be irrelevant.. I'm just describing exactly what I did
Message 11 of 26 (1,327 Views)

★★★ Newbie

look to back of aircraft works for me

Message 12 of 26 (1,268 Views)

★★★ Newbie

correction. got me further then it frooze on landing

Message 13 of 26 (1,263 Views)

★ Novice
Tried it and it works! Just waited 4 minutes before resuming campaign and then looked at the back of the plain until mission ended and game could proceed. Thanks mate.
Message 14 of 26 (1,239 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Omg!! Thanks so much it worked for me as well. Nothing was working and I Damn near gave up on the game over this * too so I really appreciate it.
I did exactly what you said (besides waiting a few minutes to load it) and the first time the plane finally landed but then froze afterwards, upon reaching the loading screen to begin the next mission.
So I restarted as usual and everything and did what you said again (again, besides waiting a few minutes, seemed irrelevant ) but this time I hit the the start button to pause the game for a few seconds a few different times, while looking out the back of the plane and went smoothly. So im finally passed it and back to finally playing the game so THANK U!!!
Message 15 of 26 (1,181 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I looked at the back of the plane and did the same thing as usual screen goes black it freezes can u use a bit more discription of exactly what to do

Message 16 of 26 (1,121 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm glad my solution is working for some, the glitch is beyond annoying. If you're still having problems you could try this.. wait longer at the start menu, don't look forward once you've looked back in the plane, play about with the buttons on your controller whist you wait for the plane to land (just don't look forward) That's all I've got.. good luck, guys 👍🏼
Message 17 of 26 (1,109 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem with me I am reinstalling the game to see it solve as I only read know its to look to the back of the aircraft I will make that and after I tell if the glitch gone.

thanks mates for all the solutions.

Message 18 of 26 (1,003 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i pass the glitch looking back and pressing pause lots of times thanks mates

Message 19 of 26 (989 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi, I managed to resolve this, by moving the installed game to my xb1 internal hdd, originally I installed it on my external usb drive. Then gave the xb1 a hard reboot and boom, it worked. Wish I had tried that, before restarting campaign. 😁

Anyway, hope this works for everyone else.
Message 20 of 26 (925 Views)