Xbox one bf3 going hunting freeze glitch

by tracer1080p

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Xbox one bf3 going hunting freeze glitch

★★ Novice
Spoiler

I've been playing through bf3's campaign on Xbox one and on the mission "going hunting"  on the second part of the mission the hole game just freezes I've tried making a new campaign and it didn't work I need help please 

............…………..............................................................................................................................…................................................................................

On a side note if you know anything to help me get the m1911 that would be great at hear

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/Can-you-still-get-the-m1911-in-battlefield-3-in-2017/td-p/591...

Message 1 of 26 (5,878 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Xbox one bf3 going hunting freeze glitch

★★★ Newbie
Turn all the way to the right lookin at the back of the jet, you will get to the green tinted screen it will freeze, reboot game turn all the way to the left this time looking behind and it will go to the next mission your welcome

View in thread

Message 22 of 26 (3,093 Views)

All Replies

@tracer1080p wrote:
Spoiler

I've been playing through bf3's campaign on Xbox one and on the mission "going hunting"  on the second part of the mission the hole game just freezes I've tried making a new campaign and it didn't work I need help please 

When I get bizarre glitch like that doing a hard reset of my Xbone by holding the powerbutton until the console turns off usually solves it.  After it turns off simply turn it back on, the console will go through the long boot process and then simply log in and start BF3 to see if the problem's been solves.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 26 (5,878 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you so much also I can't seem to get veteran status on bf3 plz help but thank you so much 

Message 3 of 26 (5,844 Views)

@tracer1080p wrote:

Thank you so much also I can't seem to get veteran status on bf3 plz help but thank you so much 

I'm happy to help @tracer1080p. This thread will tell you everything that you need to know about Veteran status:  http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/Veteran-Status-getting-the-M1911-in-Battlefield-3-and-the-EA-...

Since January the veteran status mechanism hasn't been consistently working so if you run into problems you may have to speak with an EA Game Advisor to manually enter the proper veteran status on your account.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 26 (5,834 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Thanks but do you wanna play Xbox one co op maybe? I've been looking for someone to play co op with me my Xbox one gamer tag is tracer1080p

Message 5 of 26 (5,819 Views)

★ Novice

I did not see if this solution worked for the freeze at the end of 'Going Hunting'. My Xbox One freezes on BF3 right at the end of the mission just before you land - I guess you land because I have never gotten there. Nothing I have tried solves the problem including resetting the Xbox. We have a weekend place with an Xbox One there also and I just tried it and the same problem in the same place.

Message 6 of 26 (5,590 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah it does not work

Message 7 of 26 (5,546 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys. I experienced the same issue. There's a very simple fix to resolve this. I talked with a customer support rep from EA and this is what they suggested. From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox. 

After doing this, I was able to get past this mission and continue with the campaign. Hope this helps!

Message 8 of 26 (4,215 Views)

★★★ Novice
I just tried that it didn't work! Frown
Message 9 of 26 (4,184 Views)

★ Novice

Did not fix the issue...

Message 10 of 26 (3,931 Views)