Why Battlelog found GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN?

by producerboom

Original Post

Re: Why Battlelog found GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN?

★★★ Guide

@chientranhca1992, Nice try but you got banned for a totally unrelated hack.

->PBSV: VIOLATION (GAMEHACK) #80762: ChientranhCA1992 (slot #8) Violation (GAMEHACK) #80762 [1e7edf9c6e0008275f260f33989455e7(-) 66.183.*.92:3659].

F

Message 11 of 17 (1,912 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Origin,EA,Pinkbuster all suck and sadly not only do they suck but then when you have an issue you can't even ask for help. Then I've also seen where on many forums you're not even permitted to seek answers regarding these fake * so called bans. Here's same type issue I'm having>>>>>>>>

Your ticket was submitted to our staff. Thank you!
New Note:

Trouble Ticket History:
05/03/2017 18:41:25 - "cc2arms"
Note #1: Ticket submitted to support staff.

Ticket Information
  Ticket Number: EB1678000924824
  Ticket Password: ec8a63a7979da60e6ff1f02b9fdf48
  Ticket Status: New
  I've Agreed to the PunkBuster EULA: Yes
  Created: 05/03/2017 18:41:24
Contact Information
  Name/Nickname: cc2arms
  I am writing as a: Player
  E-mail: ** PROTECTED **
Game Information
  Game: Battlefield 4
  Game Mod:  
  Game Version:  
Computer Information
  CPU Type: Intel 64
  CPU Speed:  
  RAM Memory: ddr3
  Operating System: Windows 7
  Video Card Type:  
  Video Card Driver Version:  
Network Information
  Network Speed:  
  Router:  
Issue:  

Message 12 of 17 (1,574 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have not been able to play Battlefield 4 DUE TO PUNKBUSTERS KICK since a week ago, I spen 4 hours plus online with origin their so called tech screwed my pc all up. Then it was suggested I go to pnkbuster.com and create a problem ticket and then wait to hear from them, well as I said it's been over a week as of (%/2/2017) I tried to go to  Battlelog you suggested and error says--

ERROR
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'cc2arms' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 0206ba19
Message 13 of 17 (1,574 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have been banned too

Message 14 of 17 (1,313 Views)

★★ Novice

#5,me  panzervox  i got guid ban on bf4 since 8/5/18. I have submitted tickets, so far no good, because they dnt want to admit its a mistake. They Alex, could not tell me what cheat #111111 or some hacker I had been attacked by saying its their policy not to give any information. But at the same time they told me(after many appeals) that they said "they do not know who is behind my computer or interfering the software" so after all  no one can prove me that i cheat or anyone hacking, because i do not and never will. I even putting up a award of 1000$ aussie dollars thgru paypal, if anyone here can find me cheating or bs hacking.(tbh dnt waste your time, because I never cheat in games).  So here you go, guys, please find some evidence that support my guid ban please.  There is no time limit for the reward, sooner the better.

Message 15 of 17 (1,046 Views)

★★ Novice

i have the same issue GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 1ed71ff6...and i dnt know how to solve it 

Message 16 of 17 (901 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@kahnasad wrote:

i have the same issue GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 1ed71ff6...and i dnt know how to solve it 

Please do not bump old threads. I already answered in your own topic.

Closed.

Message 17 of 17 (891 Views)