What do I do if my Xbox live account is underage and wont let me play Battlefield 3?

by Dragify

Original Post

What do I do if my Xbox live account is underage and wont let me play Battlefield 3?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

One of my friends has an Xbox live account that is too young to play Battlefield 3 but his Mom and Dad allow him to play it. How can he play online? His parents have to contact Ea Games and they don't respond. So what should he do? Stay on Call of Duty?

Message 1 of 3 (2,925 Views)

Re: What do I do if my Xbox live account is underage and wont let me play Battlefield 3?

Hero (Retired)

Hi there dragify!

You need to know both the Passport email and password of the Live account and the Passport email and password for the parent account associated with the Live account. You can also do it easier online at http://www.xboxlive.com - just sign in with the Passport email and password of the Live account, go to "Manage Profile" from your home page thingy, hit "Family Settings", sign in again with the Passport email and password of the parent account, and you can change all the parental controls on the next page. From looking at that page, you basically want all options on the first button for each thing to turn off all restrictions completely.

- With kind regards, Timmie.

Message 2 of 3 (2,889 Views)

Re: What do I do if my Xbox live account is underage and wont let me play Battlefield 3?

★★★ Newbie

That won't work. Basically you have to buy a new profile, new xbox live and new download online pass. What a royal rip off.

Message 3 of 3 (2,860 Views)