Unlinking origin accounts

by aLongEgg

Original Post

Unlinking origin accounts

★★★ Newbie
Why can't you just choose the ea profile you want to sign into on battlefield 4. It keeps telling me to create an I'd that I have never connected to my xbox account and I want to connect my actual account to it but it says it is already connected and I want to unlink that old account I've never made but i can't contact support. Is there a way to do it in game or do I have to ask the people to add it in either in battlefield 4, battlefield 1, or xbox?
Message 1 of 2 (259 Views)

Re: Unlinking origin accounts

Hero (Retired)

@aLongEgg

If you did not manually link your Xbox Gamertag to you Origin Account before playing an EA title, then it automatically created one and linked it by itself.  You can unlink them, but this must be done by an EA Game Adviser and is only done on a case-to-case basis.

Also be aware that unlinking your Gamertag from the other Origin Account will cause you to lose ALL progress on ALL games associated with that account.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 2 of 2 (248 Views)