Re: Unfairly banned from BF3 server

by sossirb

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unfairly banned from BF3 server

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Recently I was playing a game and trying to fly a jet and accidentally crashed into a teammates helicopter.

Apparently now I have been banned from the server - is there anyway this can be undone?

Message 1 of 3 (580 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Guide

Hello! @GlipGlopRoboT ( @IIPrest0nII )

The only way you can get un-banned from that said server is by contacting an admin there or the owner of the server to un-ban you and make sure to say that what you did wasnt on purpose.

Hepful? :D

I'm not an EA employee so please,
If I helped you in any way press that "Give XP" button, also, if I fixed/solved your problem click "Accept as Solution" please! Thank you!
BF3 Lover, DICEvsCOMMUNITY Organizer, BFBC2 Veteran, EA Answers HQ Helper, Best Community Dogtag Holder...

-SOS Sir.B (Sir_SOS)

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (658 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello @GlipGlopRoboT

Can you please write a PB message that you are getting? 

Message 2 of 3 (568 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hello! @GlipGlopRoboT ( @IIPrest0nII )

The only way you can get un-banned from that said server is by contacting an admin there or the owner of the server to un-ban you and make sure to say that what you did wasnt on purpose.

Hepful? :D

I'm not an EA employee so please,
If I helped you in any way press that "Give XP" button, also, if I fixed/solved your problem click "Accept as Solution" please! Thank you!
BF3 Lover, DICEvsCOMMUNITY Organizer, BFBC2 Veteran, EA Answers HQ Helper, Best Community Dogtag Holder...

-SOS Sir.B (Sir_SOS)

Message 3 of 3 (659 Views)