Unable to see Battlefield 3 Premium in Origin client!

by XXXX18

Original Post

Unable to see Battlefield 3 Premium in Origin client!

★★ Novice

I have purchased Battlefield  Premium from Amazon.com and got the Cd keys. I tried to redeem them using the client, but was unable to do so. So I redeemed it through the Origin website. Battlefield 3 LE edition got redeemed, but when I tried redeeming, Battlefield 3 Premium membership, it said that there was an error and to try again. I tried again, and I got the message that it was already redeemed and I went back to the client. But I still could not see it in the client. I tried redeeming through the client, but I always get a session timed out message. Please help!  

Message 1 of 3 (228 Views)

Re: Unable to see Battlefield 3 Premium in Origin client!

Hero

The connection trouble might have caused an error somewhere, I would recommend contacting an EA Advisor by going to https://help.ea.com/contact-us
You will have to write some keywords about your problem, then fill out product, category and platform, press "Find Solutions" and then "I Still Need Help". Then your contact options will appear. If live chat/phone does not appear, it might be closed in your area at the moment and you might consider changing it to: "United States" or something else in the language selector in the bottom for a better result.

Please accept solutions if they are correct and press the XP button if somebody helped you. This way you help others in the same situation.

Cheers
-Carbonic

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 3 (224 Views)

Re: Unable to see Battlefield 3 Premium in Origin client!

★★★ Apprentice

Before doing any troubleshooting; right click on the Battlefield 3 icon on your games list, select "Show Game Details", and scroll to the Expansions section of the page. If you see Battlefield 3 Premium there, you're good to go.

Message 3 of 3 (215 Views)