Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
nikaniwin
Accepted Solution

Unable to create an origin ID for battlelog

[ Edited ]

Ya this is a ridiculous bug. I received BF3 free with my Mass Effect 3 preorder. Well I wasn't able to install on my old system (XP) so I just let it sit there until I could get a new computer.  Few months ago finally got a new computer and installed it. Nothing, it told me I had to create an origin ID. I've tried going through all the browsers that I could IE,Firefox,Chrome,Safari and even mobile safari and the battlelog app and it doesn't want to let me on.

Hero
XSV_NiTEMARE

Re: Unable to create an origin ID for battlelog

Hi there!

Contact the account techniques here (Contact Us - EA) and see if they can update and create a account for you. 

Post here again you have further questions about this.

- Sincerely, Timmie.

------------------------------------( ͡° ʖ ͡°) ------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of the Answer HQ Community! If you need further assistance, please let us know right away!

Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
Do you want to answer somebody's question? click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on the "XP" button.
If you have something that you want to share that can help other players out (tips & tricks), don't hesitate to share these. Ask. Answer. Be the Hero!
Keeper
nikaniwin

Live Chat wasn't helpful the third time for this particular. First two just asked me to change my Origin ID (Which caused another game to stop working). I stated the same thing in this post the third time and I guess he just ignored the other browsers I listed and told me to contact mobile support then stopped answering me. I am just going to mark this as solved. Figured there was a quick fix out there.

Hero
XSV_NiTEMARE

Hi again!

Sorry to hear that.
Since this is a account related issue we can't really do so much from here. I recommend you to contact the support again on Monday.

Timmie

------------------------------------( ͡° ʖ ͡°) ------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of the Answer HQ Community! If you need further assistance, please let us know right away!

Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
Do you want to answer somebody's question? click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on the "XP" button.
If you have something that you want to share that can help other players out (tips & tricks), don't hesitate to share these. Ask. Answer. Be the Hero!