Re: Unable to create an origin ID for battlelog

by XSV_NiTEMARE

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to create an origin ID for battlelog

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ya this is a ridiculous bug. I received BF3 free with my Mass Effect 3 preorder. Well I wasn't able to install on my old system (XP) so I just let it sit there until I could get a new computer.  Few months ago finally got a new computer and installed it. Nothing, it told me I had to create an origin ID. I've tried going through all the browsers that I could IE,Firefox,Chrome,Safari and even mobile safari and the battlelog app and it doesn't want to let me on.

Message 1 of 4 (230 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hi there!

Contact the account techniques here (Contact Us - EA) and see if they can update and create a account for you. 

Post here again you have further questions about this.

- Sincerely, Timmie.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (226 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi there!

Contact the account techniques here (Contact Us - EA) and see if they can update and create a account for you. 

Post here again you have further questions about this.

- Sincerely, Timmie.

Message 2 of 4 (227 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Live Chat wasn't helpful the third time for this particular. First two just asked me to change my Origin ID (Which caused another game to stop working). I stated the same thing in this post the third time and I guess he just ignored the other browsers I listed and told me to contact mobile support then stopped answering me. I am just going to mark this as solved. Figured there was a quick fix out there.

Message 3 of 4 (215 Views)
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)

Hi again!

Sorry to hear that.
Since this is a account related issue we can't really do so much from here. I recommend you to contact the support again on Monday.

Timmie

Message 4 of 4 (210 Views)