Sorry, found no servers Change your filter and try again

by mr994aleq

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sorry, found no servers Change your filter and try again

★★ Novice

I keep getting this no matter what i do!

Message 1 of 23 (10,564 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sorry, found no servers Change your filter and try again

Hero (Retired)
This issue should now be fixed, please let us know back here in this thread if you are still having this issue.

View in thread

Message 6 of 23 (11,632 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

Try changing your filter settings and see if that works. Some of the settings do not work for certain maps

Message 2 of 23 (10,489 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It's other problem! It was working fine 40 minutes ago. Now whole server history / favourites and etc is gone and the message shows "no connection to EA ONLINE"

Message 3 of 23 (10,481 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Slow-aik wrote:

It's other problem! It was working fine 40 minutes ago. Now whole server history / favourites and etc is gone and the message shows "no connection to EA ONLINE"

I got the exact same problem. Help plz

Message 4 of 23 (10,456 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Well I have the same problem, but if im in the Battlelog (at pc) it says that im still playing BF3 on pc and im connected to a server. But i dont have the posibility to quit the game because its not open... even a relogg or restart of my computer didnt helped. Also i cant see my serverhistory/favorites.

Message 5 of 23 (10,454 Views)

Hero (Retired)
This issue should now be fixed, please let us know back here in this thread if you are still having this issue.
Message 6 of 23 (11,633 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am getting the same message today even though i tried in a space of several hours, sevral times.

Anything else i can do to fix it or it is from your side? eta please on a fix?

Much appreciated

update: never mind just found the tweet updates about the issue on battlelog. I shall wait for further info and updates

Thanks

Message 7 of 23 (10,082 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Problem is not fixed.  Same message after filters reset to default.

Message 8 of 23 (10,044 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm getting the same error on server list. and if I goto player progression status I get "The Game Statistics Engine is currently down. " however EA server status says servers are up.

Message 9 of 23 (9,798 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here. All my favorite servers are lost, all my history servers are lost, and i cant find any servers. Evem when i press QUICK MATCH it tells me "No contact with EA Online. Please try again later." 3 days without Battlefield and thats on holidays. What the hell EA!??? What the hell ORIGIN!??? I am sick and tired of all the bugs... For such an expensive game ...

Message 10 of 23 (9,744 Views)