Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
fism0lnz

Serial key already used!!!

Hello! I bought Battlefield 3 for about 1½ year ago and installed it without any problems. Now when I got my new computer I downloaded Origin and logged into my account. But I couldn't find Battlefield 3 in the library. And when I was going to redeem the code it said "The serial number has already been used". What should I do? Need answer quickly.

Best Regards Philip.

Hero
LiBever

Re: Serial key already used!!!

hey

you should use the live chat or phone support for important problems  https://help.ea.com/contact-us Under product select Battlefield 3, Under Category select Account/Registration, Under Platform select the platform.
You should see at the bottom Call Me Live Chat, Email Me. Select Either Call me or live chat (whichever one is available).

Regards,

N

libeversig“

Thank you for using Answer HQ. If you need further assistance, please let us know right away!

You can also contact me directly via PM here

Keeper
fism0lnz

I tried with "Live chat" but I am not able because of some technical issue. And "Call" wont either work for me. I´ve tried with mail but no answer.

Hero
LiBever

fism0lnz wrote:

I tried with "Live chat" but I am not able because of some technical issue. And "Call" wont either work for me. I´ve tried with mail but no answer.

hey

try change region to USA and you should see like this http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/livechati.png/

Regards,

N

libeversig“

Thank you for using Answer HQ. If you need further assistance, please let us know right away!

Keeper
fism0lnz

I do see "Live chat", "Call me" and "Ask" but when I try to click on "Live Chat" it pops up a sign that says "Due to technical issues we are not able at the moment. Reload the page and try again later". Something like that. And when I reload the page it just happends the same thing over and over again.

Hero
LiBever

hey

could be that EA has problems with servers, try use another browser or check on website later:smileyhappy:

Regards,

N

libeversig“

Keeper
fism0lnz

okey, but you can´t help me?

Hero
XSV_NiTEMARE

Hi!

As n00beris said. You can also try to use the Live Chat on Monday instead.

Regards, Timmie.

Thank you for being part of the Answer HQ Community! If you need further assistance, please let us know right away!

Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
Do you want to answer somebody's question? click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on the "XP" button.
If you have something that you want to share that can help other players out (tips & tricks), don't hesitate to share these. Ask. Answer. Be the Hero!
Keeper
fism0lnz

yeah, but I´ve been waiting for an answer since 3 days ago.

Keeper
fism0lnz

And is the Live chat able to look up the serial key and help me to get back my battlefield?