Says I own battlefield 3 premium edition but don't have access to premium features

by Kingraps

Original Post

Says I own battlefield 3 premium edition but don't have access to premium features

★★ Novice

A while back I bought battlefield 3 on PC from the humble bundle, and I was looking today at the store after my friend bought premium and it says I already own the Battlefield 3 premium edition, even though so far I have no access to any of the features that are supposed to come with the premium edition. Do I actually have the premium edition or is battlelog messing up? If I do have it, how do i activate the features?

Message 1 of 7 (6,277 Views)

Re: Says I own battlefield 3 premium edition but don't have access to premium features

Anonymous

Hi,

you probably do not have it. Battlelog store is actually "wrong". It displays

the "you own this" on every edition that includes the standard game. If you

look at the DLC's that are listed on the same page, it will say something like

"buy this" instead of "you own this".

Message 2 of 7 (6,231 Views)

Re: Says I own battlefield 3 premium edition but don't have access to premium fe

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello mister! Standard smile

I think I have found the solution to your problem, follow the instructions:

Open Origin > Press ´´My Games´´ > Find Battlefield 3 > Hold your mouse on it (Bf 3 icon) >  Press ´´ i `` (down right corner next to ´´play´´ text)

> Scroll littlebit down to find the ´´expansions´´  text´´ > Now check that you have those expansion what you have bought (DLC´s) 

> Download them.

And now your are ready to play Battlefield 3 Premium! Standard smile

Notice:

I had the same problem and solved it like how I explained here.

- Have a nice times crushing those Ruskies/Americanos! Wink

Message 3 of 7 (5,744 Views)

Re: Says I own battlefield 3 premium edition but don't have access to premium fe

@ShrekItRalph wrote:

A while back I bought battlefield 3 on PC from the humble bundle, and I was looking today at the store after my friend bought premium and it says I already own the Battlefield 3 premium edition, even though so far I have no access to any of the features that are supposed to come with the premium edition. Do I actually have the premium edition or is battlelog messing up? If I do have it, how do i activate the features?

I'm looking at your soldier and your Battlelog page does not show you as premium:  http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/ShrekItRalph/stats/266077864/pc/

If you cannot download premium covered expansions as @minipiip10 directed then it is safe to say you do not have premium.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 7 (5,732 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey mate, i thank you so much for that solution Standard smile) i wanted to play bf3 after not playing it for a long time and i was like: dafuq?! i own premium why do i cant connect to the servers?! haha

thank you!

Message 5 of 7 (5,704 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought the bf3 PREMIUM DLC from G2A and after i activated it i saw that it started downloading the DLCs and i got the boosters weapons weapon skins/player skins and all the stuff which was listed but when i play it says that i do not have the premium.The DLCs were downloaded successfully.Am i a premium player now? 

Message 6 of 7 (4,796 Views)

★★★ Newbie

oh.i saw it now.it says premium unlocked.thx btw

Message 7 of 7 (4,793 Views)