Recently purchased game not showing up in game list.

by valedric

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Recently purchased game not showing up in game list.

★★★ Newbie

So on Christmas Eve I ordered Battlefield 3 Premium Edition, expecting to play with my friends at their LAN party on Christmas.  But nope, instead it's been just short of 24 hours and I have yet to see it appear in my Origin "My Games" list.

I have refreshed my game list. I have logged in and out countless times.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled Origin.  I have done literally everything that the Origin help page suggests I should do to no avail.

I haven't bought a lot from Origin and I've always had a few minor problems with games I have bought here and there.... But never like this; they have always shown up immediately after purchasing them.  I could have gone to Gamestop and picked up a copy there, and that would have been that.  I have lost a good amount of faith in Origin, sadly.  I've always had a lot of brand loyalty for EA, but if they associate with a program that doesn't even guarantee I get what I paid for, perhaps it's time to move on.

Is there anything ANYONE can suggest? I'm waiting to hear that I need to contact their support group, which of course is closed on Christmas, so that would mean that this LAN party would have one less guest tonight.  If anyone can help me I'd be eternally grateful.

Message 1 of 11 (414 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Recently purchased game not showing up in game list.

★★★ Apprentice

Are you 100% certain you bought the premium edition and not just Battlefield premium?

View in thread

Message 9 of 11 (391 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

In the top left of your Origin client click the 'Origin' button and then the 'Reload My Games' button. The game should now appear in your games library.

Hope I helped Standard smile

Message 2 of 11 (404 Views)

★★★ Newbie

try refreshing your game list on origin and it will show up,its happening to lot of people.

Message 3 of 11 (403 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried reloading them as well, several times.. mentioned that in my post I believe.

Any other ideas?

Message 4 of 11 (401 Views)

★★★ Newbie

did you check option to see hidden games aswell?

Message 5 of 11 (396 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yep, checked all of those options in that drop down menu.  Not there either.

Message 6 of 11 (393 Views)

★★★ Newbie

stupid question this one but did you tried also check if youre seeing pc game list and/or mac list?

Message 7 of 11 (391 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, did that as well.  All my other games are showing up as they normally would, so that can't be it.

Message 8 of 11 (386 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Are you 100% certain you bought the premium edition and not just Battlefield premium?

Message 9 of 11 (392 Views)

★★★ Newbie

by the way you bought it on origin or other shop?

Message 10 of 11 (383 Views)